Vivitar Unveils Brand New Smart Home Line at 2018 CES®, Keeping Homes Safe With New Wi-Fi Connected Devices
(CES Booth #16037) Vivitar, a legacy family brand of fun and affordable tech products, unveils at 2018 CES® this week its expanded smart home line, including a range of new IP security cameras that make it easier than ever to keep homes safe. The new products include a multi-surface mountable camera, a doorbell camera for added security at the front door, a fun baby camera with night vision, and a smart plug and lightbulb with home and away timers. These latest offerings and more will be previewed at the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 9-12, 2018, at the Central Hall, Booth #16037.
All of Vivitar’s new smart home products are scheduled to be available Q1 and Q2. The expanded line includes:
DB-208 IP Doorbell Camera ($99.99 or $119.99 with Indoor Chime)
- Never miss a visitor! Vivitar’s IP Doorbell Camera starts recording as soon as the doorbell is rung; can also be remotely activated
- 3 month rechargeable battery
- Free Cloud Storage
- Built-in motion sensor alert and night vision mode makes this the ultimate first line of protection for any home
IPC 120 IP Baby Cam ($89.99)
- Enjoy total peace of mind with these fun baby cams! These cameras can pan, tilt, and zoom, and include IR night vision so you won’t miss a thing
- Built-in wifi connectivity
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Comes in 3 colors including blue, pink and orange, perfect for any gender!
IPC 117 360 IP Cam ($49.99)
- This multi-surface mountable camera can be strategically placed virtually anywhere in your home
- 360 degree view with Digital Pan-Tilt-Zoom
- Built-in motion sensor alert and night vision mode
- Free cloud storage
Wi-Fi Smart Sensors ($29.99)
- This collection of sensors can be strategically placed around the house to keep it safe while home, and secure while you’re away
- The panic sensor and knob can be used in case of an intruder
- Door and motion sensors alert owners when someone enters the house while they're away
- The water leak sensor sends an alert if there is a leak, and allows you to fix it before it becomes an issue
LB-30 Soft White Bulb ($14.99) and HA-1005 Wireless Remote Plug ($24.99)
- This 450 lumens energy saver bulb can be installed in any standard full size bulb mount
- Has multiple timers and away/home modes
- The 10 amp remote pug also has multiple timers and works with iOS and Android devices
For more information, check out Vivitar at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall, Booth #16037, or visit http://www.vivitar.com.
Vivitar designs and manufactures affordable consumer electronics ranging from on-trend digital lifestyle products for millennial consumers to cameras and accessories for amateur and professional photographers. With a rich heritage dating back to 1938, the company's portfolio today spans mobile and audio accessories, cameras, and a constantly evolving array of specialty products in emerging electronics categories. It also is the largest supplier of digital still cameras, camcorders and accessories around the world, harkening back to its origins as an importer of photographic equipment and its subsequent development of industry-leading mass-market cameras, lenses and flashes. A division of Sakar International since 2008, Vivitar is headquartered in Edison, NJ, with offices in the United Kingdom, Latin America, Canada, Australia and Hong Kong, and global retail distribution through more than 100,000 mass market and specialty locations. For more information, visit http://www.vivitar.com or follow the company on social media at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Tags: News
- Melissa Hoistion